vrijdag 21 november 2014

two cards *Maja Design*

Today I want to share these two cards. 
Made them with the Vintage summer Basics collection from Maja design.

For this card I used the following papers: 1923 - 1933 - 1934

Handmade thread flowers.

Pink paper flowers from Scrapberry's.

And the second card:
For this one I used the 1921 and 1922 papers.



Papers used: 1921 - 1922 - 1923 - 1933 - 1934
Other products used: flowers Petaloo, flowers Scrapberry's, wooden butterfly, dew drops, small roses, wood beads, thread flowers, chipboard dusty Attic, gauze, buttons and lace.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Jeetje, wat heb je er weer een kleine kunstwerkjes van gemaakt! Echt prachtige kaarten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning cards both of them, I love those Maja papers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Потрясающие работы!! Очень-очень нравится!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful! Both cards! The thread flowers are exquisite! I also like the stamens you used on both cards.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I have always adored your creations with these yarn flowers and this one is no exception!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen