woensdag 24 juni 2015

feel free canvas *13arts*

Today I have a mini canvas, created with 13arts products.

Used a brayer to applying all the paints and a stencil to create the background.

The feel free, create art stencil from 13arts.

This lovely metal butterfly is from a Dutch store, Xenos.

A small piece of some decorative ribbon jets and flowers from Scrapberry's, 
also available in the 13arts store.

Used some gesso to lighten the edges.


13arts products used:

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt héél erg gaaf! En ik moet snel even langs de Xenos, denk ik ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I love your work!!! I am your new follower :) I hope you stop by my blog and check out what I make :)
    www.PaperTalkwithSamra.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen